Uses of Wedding Gown Dress Garment Bags
Here is a list of how a garment bag can be used:
- The main purpose of garment bags is to protect a piece of clothing. Whether it’s a wedding gown, a suit, or a beaded minidress, a garment bag is the best way to store and carry garments.
- It keeps dust away, protects the garment from exposure to the elements, such as direct sunlight, dirt, moist, and dust. Thus, it keeps the quality of clothing in pristine condition, as well as prevents stains, and even from critters or insects who may want to call your wedding gown home.
- These bags are also essential for long-term storage. When exposed to extreme temperatures like hot weather, extreme cold, and high humidity environments, the fabric can become brittle, stones and beads can crack, and the overall quality of garments will be affected. A garment bag can help maintain the luxurious appearance of gowns and suits.
Benefits of Wedding Gown Dress Garment Bags
- They are extremely lightweight. Whether the custom wedding dress bag is made of plastic, nylon, mesh, cotton, or vinyl, garment bags are made to be carried, which means they need to be lightweight.
- They can be customized. If you are a business owner. a fashion designer, a seamstress, or a tailor, a custom garment bag can take your products and services to the next level. Manufacturers of custom bridal garment bags can provide you with a wide range of colors, materials, details, and have your brand logo or name printed or embroidered on the bag.
- They last for a very long time. Custom wedding dress bags are meant to last for a very long time. In fact, they can even last for more than one generation. Top-quality custom garment bags are made with durable fabrics that are meant to provide protection, and thus, must be made of top quality fabric, as well as strong notions, such as rust-proof metal zippers.
How to Store Wedding Gowns in a Garment Bag?
When clients are done using their wedding gowns, there’s a tendency to store them inside a custom bridal garment bag and simply throw it in the closet. But to take full advance of a custom wedding dress bag, here are some tips:
- Use the hole on top of the garment bag to hang your gown. Use the hanger loops on the gown and not the straps.
- For heavier gowns, you don’t need to hang the gown but you can fold the garment bag and gown in half. When hanged, heavier gowns can damage the structure and integrity of the gown.
- Do not use plastic bridal garment bags in cool or humid weather. This is because plastic can retain moisture and cause damage to the fabrics and beads. In fact, when beads are sorted inside plastic garment bags, they have a tendency to turn yellow. Plastic garment bags are only ideal for dry weather.
- If you want to make your gowns, suits, and other garments last longer in their pristine conditions, a garment bag is the best way to store them for long-term conditions.
A custom bridal garment bag can also make a fashion brand more visible, as well a provide their products with a high-quality storage/packaging that’s as equally luxurious as their gowns or suits.